27 Aug 2014

CLEVER STORAGE SOLUTION - CONCRETE HOME OFFICE ACCESSORIES

Photo by: Michal Krzyzanski
Ever since I remember I always had my pens and pencils laying around somewhere in my drawers. Occasionally they ended up in some kind of a box, but most of the time they were just dumped in accidental places. I won't even mention that every time I needed a pen I simply couldn't find it. Obviously I knew it was somewhere here, but where...?

















Photo by: Michal Krzyzanski

If you have similar problem then you may like this simple desk organizers made of concrete. They come in two main shapes: tumbler and tub. Tumblers are perfect to keep variable writing accessories in one place, while tub is more kind of directed to hold pens and pencils only. Specially drilled holes in TUB series allow you to put pencils separately, so they look very sleek and stylish.

Photo by: Michal Krzyzanski

TUMBLERS on the other hand give you more space and possibilities. The best thing about them is that you don't necessarily need to keep your desk utensils in them. Use it to store bathroom accessories e.g. toothbrush or cotton swabs or make a nice pottery of it if you prefer. The choice is absolutely yours!

Photo by: Michal Krzyzanski

So forget the mess on your desk, as from now on you will have everything perfectly organized with this clever home office range.

Photo by: Michal Krzyzanski

If you like the idea and want find out more please click here.

Photo by: Michal Krzyzanski


No comments:

Post a Comment